En Laureate lo desconocido no es una barrera, es cambio, es un comienzo, un desafío. Todos los días pensamos formas de innovar dentro de la educación, para desafiar las expectativas, reinventar carreras y así crecer más allá.
Postule Ahora ID del Puesto 47759BR Fecha de publicación 04/17/2020 Institución Walden University Ciudad Tempe
GENERAL SUMMARYWalden University, a Certified B Corporation® with 50 years of experience serving a diverse community of career professionals, is currently seeking dynamic and engaging Enrollment Specialists. As an Enrollment Specialist, you will join our online learning community to consult and recruit qualified candidates to enroll in higher education programs that align with their personal and professional goals.
Recruiting qualified applicants requires a consultative approach, dedication to student success and passion for changing lives through high quality education. As the first point of contact, Enrollment Specialists play a critical role in guiding prospects through every step in the application process, ensuring every student is prepared for a successful academic career with Walden University.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND SKILLS
- Proactively contact and respond to prospective students via telephone, email and SMS
- Assess and qualify prospects to determine if Walden University programs meet the academic and professional goals of prospective applicants
- Ability to establish rapport and build relationships via phone in a high-volume call environment
- Track record of achieving measurable results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven department
- Remain compliant with standards and policies of the University while operating in a student-centric environment
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure positive application progression, student satisfaction and success
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience required
- Experience with online education preferred
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills required
- Experience working in Customer Relationship Management platforms required
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Proficient computer skills required, including knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment
POSITION IN ORGANIZATION
REPORTS TO: Enrollment Manager