En Laureate lo desconocido no es una barrera, es cambio, es un comienzo, un desafío. Todos los días pensamos formas de innovar dentro de la educación, para desafiar las expectativas, reinventar carreras y así crecer más allá.
Software Cloud Architect
Postule Ahora ID del Puesto 51442BR Fecha de publicación 03/19/2021 Institución Laureate Education, Inc. Ciudad Tegucigalpa
The Software Cloud Architectwill collaborate in creating cloud infrastructure and software designs for solutions embedded and/or connected to the LMS ecosystem, He/she will help to translate system requirements and constraints into reference models, structures and other architectural products that satisfy stakeholders needs, researching and suggesting alternative architectural approaches to the Lead System Architect
He/she will also help ensure best practices related to a DevOps methodology are followed by the rest of the team, enforcing the proper processes and controls for development and production release management; Performing studies, analyses,simulations, or other work that tests, verifies, or characterizesarchitectural approaches for all the software components in the LMS Team.
The Software Cloud Architect is required to have some technical background;he/she should also haveexperience on the Agile software development cycle/process. He/she should possessthe right vision and attention to detail to make high-quality, scalable, efficient software products.
Laureate works within an Agile/Scrum/Kanban environment. This facilitates a dynamic environment where the Software Cloud Architect can work collaboratively with product managers, product owners, user experience designers and customer application experts to design and develop industry-leading software functionality that people want to use.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform Cloud architecture designs and diagrams using different AWS and Azure Cloud services
- Generate models and carry out simulations to test architectural hypotheses and demonstrate potential performance Issues
- Ability to assess algorithm efficiency evaluation and improve existing algorithms in LMS Applications
- Perform release management process related tasks in all environments between development and productioninstances in all institutions across the Laureate Network.
- Maintain the documentation set for the DevOps and architecture work, preparing diagrams and/or graphic representations of architectural material and concepts
- Develop or implement existing tools for use by the Architecture team, as well as maintaining and supporting those tools
- Develop scripts and/or applications to Automate Release management process
- Develop scripts and/or applications to Automate Quality Assurance Testing for all existing applications developed by the LMS Team
- Research various development frameworks and test the best technical design approaches in order to define the best development standards for the teams
- Measure software Quality Standards with very specific metrics reported in time to IT management
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree - Computer Systems.
- 1-3 years of experience inIT or Developer jobs
- 100% Bilingual (English – Spanish)
- Experience / knowledge in:
- Web Programming Frameworks
- Application Analysis and Design
- Cloud Computing (Azure/AWS)
- CI/CD Tools
- Agile and SCRUM Team Member Experience is desirable.