UNITEC and CEUTEC Honduras
Product Operations Specialist Intern
The Product Operations Specialist Intern is a part-time position at Global Operations, Learning & Innovation in Tegucigalpa. He/she will be responsible for all aspects of customer service on all service channels (email and chat) and related academic and technical matters. The specialist will work closely with internal academics and IT teams and ensure users inquiries are addressed in a timely and effective manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administration and updating of the Customer Service (Zendesk) knowledge base.
- Provide a personalized customer support experience to LNO clients throughout the different support and contact channels.
- Communicate and document issues as they pertain to essential support and monitor all open tickets to seek fast resolutions
- Document, execute, and resolve the customer's issues based upon current service response and resolution times. (Service Level Agreements)
- Take appropriate action by notifying responsible parties of any potential bottlenecks, potential service level agreement failures, and breech of Helpdesk service policies and procedures
- Accurately escalate tickets by assigning to appropriate groups and following associated protocol
- Use all available resources to resolve reported problems within the current Service Level Agreement
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Connect with new clients upon acceptance of admission to ensure overall readiness and escalate outstanding matters that would affect their ability to have a smooth and successful start.
- Assist users in understanding and completing certificates requirements.
- Assist users with appropriate course registration.
- Advise users on university policies and procedures, program requirements and related academic matters.
- Provide comprehensive outreach to users who are at risk of not meeting satisfactory academic progress in courses.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Undergraduate Degree in computer science or another technology related degree. 50% of classes.
- Must be a current student of the UNITEC – CEUTEC system in Tegucigalpa with a grade point average of 70%.
- Fully Bilingual - Portuguese is desired.
- Innovative and dynamic.
- Customer Management instincts and abilities.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Strong curiosity and interest for web applications, technology and IT (“geek” state of mind)
- Excellent people skills.
- Goal Oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Very strong common sense.