UNITEC and CEUTEC Honduras
Market Intelligence Intern
The Market Intelligence Intern is a part time position at the Laureate Global Operations Office in Honduras. He/she provides support to the MBI Market Intelligence team to gather data, validate its integrity and develop reporting solutions to aid in the decision-making processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Identify and resolve potential data-integrity and other reporting issues.
- Assist analyst team with dashboard and report generation.
- Deliver ad hoc reports.
- Develop performance metrics.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
·Computer Science, Information Management, Engineering with a grade point average of 70% and 50% of classes completed.
·Fully bilingual (English/Spanish).
·Experience with SQL Server and SQL Server Reporting Services is desirable.
·Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
·Able to process information in a highly electronic environment (Office, internet, email, teleconferences, and web meetings).
·Creative, responsive and adaptive in a dynamic environment.
·Must have the aptitude and desire to learn new competencies and skills.
·Ability to independently, resourcefully, and creatively research and implement new solutions.
·Ability to work in a team environment.