INTI International University & Colleges
Senior Lecturer/Head of Program - Accounting & Finance
- Carry out research, teaching and be involved in scholarly activities.
- Teach and supervise students.
- Develop, review and update all learning materials in compliance with the syllabus and curriculum.
- Participate in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments.
- Provide academic counseling and pastoral care to all students.
- Be involved in campus activities when required.
- Areas of specialization in Accounting & Finance.
- Administrative and Managerial Tasks: Programme management/coordination, student management and counselling.
- Master's & bachelor's degree in the areas of expertise (Accounting & Finance). Preferable PhD.
- At least 5 years’ of teaching experience in degree programmes with administrative/coordination duties.
- Candidate with industrial experience can also be considered.
- Good command of the English language.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong commitment and passionate in teaching young adults of diverse backgrounds.