INTI International University & Colleges
Lecturer - Marketing / Event Management (Part Time)
- Carry out research, teaching and be involved in scholarly activities.
- Teach and supervise students.
- Develop, review and update all learning materials in compliance with the syllabus and curriculum.
- Participate in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments.
- Provide academic counseling and pastoral care to all students.
- Be involved in campus activities when required.
- Areas of specialization in Management / Business / Research Skills / Leadership.
- Masters's degree in the relevant areas of expertise or specialization. Preferably with a PhD.
- Minimum a bachelor's degree in Marketing or Event Management.
- Preferably with at least 5 years of teaching experience.
- Candidate with industrial experience can also be considered.
- Good command of the English language.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong commitment and passionate in teaching young adults of diverse backgrounds.