Sr. Marketing Project Manager
GENERAL SUMMARY:As a member of the Walden University creative services team, the senior marketing project manager will be responsible for managing broad scale or complex projects, process optimizations, and platform implementations and customizations. The senior marketing project manager will supervise a project manager who will be responsible for managing day-to-day development of marketing assets, including traditional media, e-mails, web content, social media, signage, presentations, infographics, and more. The successful candidate will be a dedicated team player who acts with a great sense of urgency and flexibility. This individual will be detail-focused and strategically minded.
The senior marketing project manager will also be responsible for project managing the offline art buying process and promoting healthy collaboration between all internal/external vendors and stakeholders to ensure project success.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Responsibilities include:
- Lead project management for Walden University’s in-house, creative services department, and external agencies and is responsible for a large volume of marketing campaigns.
- Plan, manage and deliver complex projects on time, within budget, with high-quality output. Responsibilities include scheduling, risk management, quality assurance and communication.
- Manage the administration of project submissions and approvals through the agreed prioritization and approval process, maintaining a pipeline of approved projects.
- Identify appropriate scope, resource requirements, and cost estimates for all projects.
- Lead the identification, planning, and implementation of process improvements to maximize operational workflow efficiency.
- Optimize and lead integration efforts of our content management system, Percolate, to ensure it meets evolving needs of Walden’s marketing teams and channels.
- Prepare and maintain all project documentation, including project plans, estimates, MSAs, SOWs, negotiate contract terms, status reports, etc.
- Lead kick-off meetings to ensure projects are on strategy and ensure stakeholder buy-in for market deployment.
- Manage department budget and invoicing, as well as contract initiations and renewals.
- Manage budgets and contracts for external vendors (i.e., ImageRelay) who provide services to the organization.
- Handles rights and usage permissions contracts and agreements with stock photo houses.
- Project manage offline media agency during media buying stage
- Ensure smooth transition from planning stage and project manage media buying, creative asset coordination, and implementation of offline media campaign.
- Facilitate coordination among offline media agency, digital agency and internal stakeholders.
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure agency estimates are defined, on budget, on time and meet established parameters.
- Execute project plans including development of schedules, milestones, budgets, risks, issues and resources to meet project goals; incorporate technical, resource, operational and regulatory requirements into project plans.
- Participate in cross-functional marketing meetings to keep team abreast of project progress.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Experience in the development and streamlining SaaS/CMS project management platforms and project management tools used for task/time/resource management
- Superior organizational skills, must be able to manage large volumes of projects
- Prior supervisory experience.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, particularly influencing and listening skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask, and produce high-quality work
- Keen attention to detail and strong commitment to ensuring accuracy
- In-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in digital project delivery within an agency environment
- Proven ability to effectively chair meetings
- Experience with vendor, stakeholder, procurement and risk management
- Bachelor’s degree in project management, marketing, communication, or related field required.
- PMP certification preferred
- 7+ years project management experience either in an agency or as part of a corporate creative or marketing department
- Experience using PMI theories preferred
Acceder a la versión electrónica del Informe Anual de Seguridad/Informe Anual de Fuego clic aquí para el p d f versión actual de la ASR