Somos mucho más que una red global de universidades, todos los días, nuestros profesionales, docentes, estudiantes y ex alumnos impactan sociedades en todo el mundo. En Laureate cambiamos vidas, marcamos la diferencia y sabemos que esto es sólo el comienzo de todo.
Búsqueda por Categoría
Senior Scrum Master
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Servant Leader with a passion to help teams thrive and deliver high value to the organization.
- Serve as Scrum Master for up to four Agile teams
- Instruct and model core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability and visibility.
- Mentor and coach teams on how to deliver value quickly
- Foster a motivating culture of openness, collaboration, and continuous improvement
- Lead the coordination across other Agile teams for complex projects
- Escalate and/or resolve impediments to help your team ship code
- Leverage data to measure & monitor progress against commitments
- Communicate Team progress to RTE & Executive Leadership
- Manage all Scrum ceremonies, including Sprint Planning, daily Scrum Meetings, Sprint Reviews, and Sprint Retrospectives
- Manage all inter- and intra- team communication
- Calculate ongoing team capacity and velocity
- Partner with the Product Management team on lightweight, living planning documents, like an Agile Product Roadmap.
- Lead working session meetings to discuss scope, schedule and requirements with product owners
- Drive the implementation of various agile techniques such as TDD, BDD, Automated Testing, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, DevOps
- Manage product quality, releases and delivery
- Understand Executive Leaderships’ metrics and accurately report progress, risks, successes, and failures
- Create and maintain a close working relationship with the product owner, scrum team and other stake holders
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of Agile Project Management experience
- 4+ years of working with all aspects of the System Development Life Cycle
- SAFe Agilest certification preferred
- SAFe Advanced ScrumMaster certification preferred
- CSM (Certified Scrum Master) or CST (Certified Scrum Trainer)with 4+ years of experience executing the Scrum Master role for a technology team
- Proficient knowledge of Version One preferred
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Demonstrated ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Demonstrated leadership skills, initiative, and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- BA/BS in Computer Science, related degree, or comparable experience
- Certified in one or more of the following: PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), SAFe Scrum Master (SSM), SAFe Advanced Scrum Master (SASM)