Somos mucho más que una red global de universidades, todos los días, nuestros profesionales, docentes, estudiantes y ex alumnos impactan sociedades en todo el mundo. En Laureate cambiamos vidas, marcamos la diferencia y sabemos que esto es sólo el comienzo de todo.
Búsqueda por Categoría
Senior Financial Business Analyst
The Sr. Business Analyst position will work within the Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) department and interact with a variety of other corporate functions including an accounting and information technology to provide key financial analysis and support. This position will support a cross-functional team of senior-level finance and non-finance professionals in developing annual budgets and monthly forecasts and will collaborate with a small team of analysts in identifying and communicating trends and business issues to management. The position will report to the Manager of FP&A and will have routine exposure to upper management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Develops and maintains annual budgets and monthly forecasts.
* Identifies and communicates business issues to management and investors, using business drivers to explain variances and trends across all financial statements.
* Develops and maintains working relationships with key contacts within corporate and in the field.
* Understands and communicates accounting matters impacting balance sheets, income statements, and statement of cash flows. * Interprets highly complex systems requirements, using current and emerging technologies to develop and validate effective solutions.
* Performs ad-hoc data analysis and queries and interprets operational and financial results; advising management on findings and appropriate course of action.
* Provides assistance to auditors as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required, CPA or Master’s degree preferred.
- At least three to five years of experience in financial planning and analysis, with a strong analytical track record.
- Managerial and collaboration abilities while interacting with senior and junior-level analysts.
- Ability to understand and clearly articulate complex systems and business issues with strong problem-solving skills.
- Prior experience working with financial systems, business intelligence or databases preferred.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and manipulating large amounts of data.
- Ability to interpret operational and financial results and advise management on findings and appropriate course of action.
- Must have experience successfully working on multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Must be flexible and client service-oriented.