Executive Administrative Assistant
GENERAL SUMMARY:Walden University is a pioneer in student-centered distance education. An accredited graduate institution with a mission for social change, Walden is dedicated to high academic standards and helping students make a difference in their professions, organizations and communities.
Walden University offers advanced degrees online to professionals whose work impacts others. Degree programs include health sciences, counseling, human services, management, psychology, education, public health, nursing, public administration, technology, and engineering. Our challenging programs are designed to help students make a difference in the lives of children, the health of communities, or the success of an organization.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing executive-level administrative support to members of the Walden President’s cabinet. Candidate must be highly proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Responsible for generating internal and external team communication, event logistics, data reporting and creation of presentations. Individual will handle calendar and travel management, expense reporting, spreadsheets and power point presentations specific to the department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collect information needed by senior leadership for meetings, conferences and reports
- Prepare letters, spreadsheets, correspondences, meeting agendas and meeting notes
- Maintain distribution lists and documents on a shared drive
- Arrange meetings and multi-day conferences
- Schedule appointments and conference calls
- Coordinate travel and lodging arrangements for senior leadership and meeting attendees, as appropriate
- Calendar management for senior leadership team as needed
- Prepare and/or process special reports including invoices, check requests, travel and expense reports.
- Establish and maintain regular and confidential files and records
- Maintain organization charts, travel and work location schedules
- Coordinate domestic and international travel
- Conduct research in preparation for travel abroad
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 7 years of administrative experience required.
- Must have demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must have solid organizational, customer service, communication, and teamwork skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and have demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks in a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse array of people, including senior level management within the organization and with units organization-wide
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively as the situation demands; managing competing priorities.
- Serve as a leader and role model of professionalism for peer level administrative team
Acceder a la versión electrónica del Informe Anual de Seguridad/Informe Anual de Fuego clic aquí para el p d f versión actual de la ASR